“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
- TODAY 11/15 – Book Fair @ Whittier LRC – 3-5pm
- Wednesday 11/16– Book Fair @ Whittier LRC – 3-8pm
- Wednesday 11/16– Parent/Teacher Conferences 5-8pm
- Thursday 11/17 – Variety Show MANDATORY Dress Rehearsal @ the Tivoli – 3-5pm
- Thursday 11/17 – Book Fair @ Whittier LRC 5-8pm
- Thursday 11/17 – Parent/Teacher Conferences – 5-8pm
- Friday 11/18 – Whittier Blue & Gold Spirit Day
- Friday 11/18 – Fun Lunch! Buona Beef
- Friday 11/18 – In-School Variety Show Matinee – 12:45pm
- Saturday 11/19 – VARIETY SHOW! @ the Tivoli – 10am
- November Book Fair
- Variety Show
- Fun Lunch Ordering
1. November Book Fair
Please stop by the LRC next week to pick up some fabulous books from our friends at Anderson’s. Lots of great reads for kids and grownups, and NO TOYS. Great time to buy gifts for the upcoming holidays.
November 15, Tuesday 3-5 p.m.
November 16, Wednesday 3-8 p.m.
November 17, Thursday 3-8 p.m.
See you there!
Your bookfair co-chairs,
Kelly Coleman and Denise Lazar
2. Variety Show
Variety Show Week is here!!!
Please touch base with the leader of your child’s group for details about Thursday’s practice at the Tivoli, Friday’s school show, Saturday’s performance at the Tivoli!….no parents are allowed in the auditorium until doors open at 9:30. Don’t worry, there are volunteers helping to keep an eye on your little one!
And don’t forget to practice the moves for the TOP SECRET flash mob happening during intermission at the Saturday Tivoli performance! Click HERE for the link to the moves!
And don’t forget to order your DVD!
If you need wheelchair accessible seating please email Melissa email@example.com
3. Fun Lunch Ordering
Ordering for Fun Lunches from January through June of 2017 opens December 1st and will close December 29th. Online orders will not be accepted after this date. If you are already registered, you can log on 12/1 and begin ordering. If you haven’t registered with order lunches, set up and account and begin ordering. Please reach out to Cheri Manney or Geeta Wood with questions.
For the registration letter CLICK HERE