“It takes a big heart to help shape little minds.”
- TONIGHT 5/16 – General PTA Meeting in the LRC – 7 p.m.
- Thu 5/18 – Student Council Spirit Day – Twin Day
- Thu 5/18 – Fun Lunch – 5TH GRADE ONLY
- Fri 5/19 – Blue & Gold Spirit Day – Show your school spirit in Whittier wear or school colors!
- Fri 5/19 – Fun Lunch! Uncle Bub’s
- Volunteers Needed for Noah’s Hope Cupcake Classic
- School Supplies Ordering for 2017/2018
- Retirement Party For Mrs. Plepel
- Committee Chairs Needed!
- Walking Club Volunteer Request
1. Volunteers Needed for Noah’s Hope Cupcake Classic
2. School Supplies Ordering for 2017/2018
3. Retirement Party for Mrs. Plepel
Save the Date! Mrs. Plepel is retiring this year and the PTA is having a party for her on Tuesday, June 6th from 3:00 p.m. to 3:45 p.m.in the school gym. Cake and refreshments will be served. Ms. Coleman is going to help the kids write a note and/or draw a picture to put in a book that we will present to her that day. If you have anything else you or your child would like to contribute (note/photos) there will be a gift box set up in the gym that day. If you have any questions, please email Carla or Karrie. Thank you and hope to see you there!
4. Committee Chairs Needed!
We still need volunteers to chair or co-chair committees for the 2017-2018 school year! Please read the attached document with descriptions and time commitments for the current open committees. Email Carla Giannelli for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Open Committees (Current)
5. Walking Club Volunteer Request
Thank you to all those who have volunteered for Walking Club so far!!
Please consider volunteering during recess on Wednesdays during Walking Club season. One vacancy needs to be filled for tomorrow, and a few vacancies remain for the following two weeks. Volunteers arrive at 11:30, sign in at the front office, and pick up a guest sticker to wear. Instructions, grade assignments, door location, and “Cat Cash” to distribute to walkers are given out in the front hallway. You will be done at 12:20. Please use this link to sign up – we can’t do this without your help!