- THIS WEEK 5/14-5/18
- Penny Wars Competition – raise money for the Wounded Warriors Project! Bills and silver coins will count as positive points, while one point will be deducted for each penny
- Friday 5/18
- Submit registration for 2018-19 school year by today (see reminder below)
- NEXT WEEK
- Box Tops Collection Week
- Color Week!
- Monday: Wear Red/Orange
- Tuesday: Wear Yellow
- Wednesday: Wear Green
- Thursday: Wear Blue/Purple
- Friday: Wear all the colors of the rainbow
- Tuesday 5/22
- General PTA Meeting in the LRC – 6pm
- Summer Math Club Volunteers Needed
- 2018-19 School Supply Kits
- 2018-19 Registration Reminder
- Open Committee Chairs for 2018-19
1. Summer Math Club Volunteers Needed
Please be on the lookout for Summer Math Club packets which will be coming home in your child’s backpack in the next few weeks. In addition, we are in need of three Whittier parent volunteers to cover time slots for summer math at the library. This would be a one time, 3 hour time commmittment. If you have a child in need of service hours, it is a great opportunity to sign up yourself along with your child. If interested, please contact Lisa Folkening at a_folkeninghotmail.com.
Thanks so much!
2. 2018-19 School Supply Kits
Orders made before August 1st are guaranteed delivery before the first day of school.
Deliveries will be made 10-15 business days after your order is placed. Parents who have students at Herrick as well can purchase one order for all supply kits.
To order securely online:
1)Go to www.shaneskits.com
2)Enter the school code WHIT58
3)Select Kit from Dropdown
4)Follow directions to complete your order
5)An order confirmation will be delivered to your email after you complete your online order
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
3. 2018-19 Registration Reminder
Please register your student(s) for the 2018-19 school year by Friday, May 18. An email and hard copy of the online registration instructions went home on Monday, April 16. If you have any questions or need your student’s information, please call the school office.
4. Open Committee Chairs for 2018-19
The PTA needs your help for the 2018-2019 school year ~ can we count on you?!
CLICK HERE for an UPDATED list of open committee roles that need to be filled – each one also includes an estimated time commitment. Please take a minute to see if any committee seems like a good fit for you! If you have any questions please email either Susan Lorenc (email@example.com) or Jenn DiCosola (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Thank you for your consideration!!