- Thursday, 1/11 – Student Council Spirit Day -Dress Like Your Dream Job
- Friday, 1/12 – Whittier Spirit Day – Wear your Whittier Wear or blue/gold!
- Monday, 1/15 – NO SCHOOL – MLK Day
- Family Fun @ The Baked Apple
- Variety Show Playbill
- Fun Lunch
- Spring Fundraiser – Volunteers for Experiences Needed!
- Six Flags Read to Succeed
- Yorktown “School Bucks Program”
1. Family FUNdraiser @ The Baked Apple
2. Variety Show Playbill
3. Fun Lunch
4. Spring Fundraiser – Volunteers for Experiences Needed!
Fundraising Guidelines (Revised)
5. Six Flags Read to Succeed
CLICK HERE for the info letter
CLICK HERE for the printable Student Reading Log
6. Yorktown “School Bucks Program”
Please support our schools together by participating in the Yorktown School Bucks Program!!
January 1: Double points All Stores
January 1-31: Visit our fitness studios for Triple Points on any purchases all month long!
January 13 – 15: Double points. All stores and restaurants.
January 21 – 27: Shop Amazing Lash Studio for triple points!
HOW IT WORKS:
After shopping and dining at Yorktown, your school’s family and friends can show their Yorktown Center receipts at the Guest Services desk (located on the Lower Level, below The Eatery and near Von Maur) to accumulate points. Shoppers must specify which participating school to allocate the points to.
Show your movie ticket receipts from AMC 18 Yorktown for an easy (and fun!) 75 points per ticket!
Thank you for shopping and giving back to our PTA!
Receipts must be redeemed within 60 days of purchase date. Receipts will be collected from August 1, 2017 until May 1, 2018.
For Whittier to receive a monetary reward, we need to provide $2,000 in receipts by May 1, 2018.