- THIS WEEK – Send in your collected BOX TOPS to help your child’s homeroom win a $25 gift card!
- Thursday 2/1 – Variety Show Rehearsal @ The Tivoli – 3pm-5pm
- Friday 2/2
- Whittier Spirit Day – Wear your Whittier Wear or blue/gold!
- Fun Lunch! – Skuttlebutts
- Saturday 2/3 – Whittier Variety Show @ The Tivoli – 10am
- Monday 2/5 – Parent/Teacher Conference Sign-Up Closes Today at NOON
- REMINDER About In-School Variety Show
- Spring Fundraiser
- Sneak Peak – Spring Experiences and All Things Whittier
- “Chick Chat” 4-6th Grade Girls
- Yorktown “School Bucks Program” (***NEW RECEIPT COLLECTING SYSTEM PLEASE READ)
1. REMINDER About In-School Variety Show
Just a quick reminder that the Variety Show matinee this Friday at school is for students and staff only! We hope to see you and all your invitees at the Tivoli for the show on Saturday morning at 10am! Doors open at 9:30. Admission: FREE!
For more information about the Variety Show’s schedule, etc. this week CLICK HERE
2. Spring Fundraiser
3. Sneak Peak – Spring Experiences and All Things Whittier
Take a sneak peak at the Experiences & All Things Whittier offered at the Spring Fundraiser! A link to online experience sign up will be sent out next week… Mark your calendars for when registration goes live on Wednesday, February 7th @ 7p.m. All things Whittier sign up will be available at the event! Thank you to all the host families, teachers & staff who have made this possible!
4. “Chick Chat” 4-6th Grade Girls
5. Yorktown “School Bucks Program”
Please support our schools together by participating in the Yorktown School Bucks Program!!
January 1-31: Visit our fitness studios for Triple Points on any purchases all month long!
HOW IT WORKS:
Yorktown has changed the location to turn in these receipts. They can now be turned in to the Management Office, located on the Upper Level near Forever 21, Monday through Friday from 8:30am-5:00pm. Due to the location change and limited hours to turn in receipts, you can now turn in your receipts to the PTA box in the Whittier Office. Once a month, a PTA representative will bring in all our receipts for validation and credit. If you would like your receipt returned to you, please indicate your child’s name and homeroom on the back. Your receipt will then be returned to your child to take home. Any blank receipts will be disposed of after validation. So, keep shopping, eating and going to the movies at Yorktown – then bring your receipts to the Whittier Office. Thanks for your continued support!
Show your movie ticket receipts from AMC 18 Yorktown for an easy (and fun!) 75 points per ticket!
Thank you for shopping and giving back to our PTA!
Receipts must be redeemed within 60 days of purchase date. Receipts will be collected from August 1, 2017 until May 1, 2018.
For Whittier to receive a monetary reward, we need to provide $2,000 in receipts by May 1, 2018.