- TONIGHT, 1/23
- General PTA Meeting in the LRC – 7pm
- Wednesday, 1/24
- District 58 Parent Focus Group @ DG Library – 8:30am
- District 58 Community Forum @ Herrick – 7pm
- Variety Show Playbill Ads/Messages DUE
- Thursday, 1/25
- Winter Wiggle in the Jaguar Jungle – 3-3:45pm
- Friday, 1/26
- Whittier Spirit Day – Wear your Whittier Wear or blue/gold!
- Early Dismissal – 11:40am
- Saturday, 1/27
- District 58 Community Forum @ Longfellow Center – 10am
- Last Day to complete the District 58 Survey (see #2 below for more info)
- Monday 1/29 – Variety Show Dress Rehearsal @ Whittier – 3-6pm
- Spring Fundraiser
- District 58 Strategic Planning Survey/Forums
- Variety Show Playbill
- Fun Lunch Volunteers Needed
- “Chick Chat” 4-6th Grade Girls
- Yorktown “School Bucks Program”
1. Spring Fundraiser
2. District 58 Strategic Planning Survey/Forum
Take the Vision 58 survey at www.ecrasurvey.com/dg58.
Don’t delay! The survey will close Saturday, Jan. 27. All responses will remain anonymous.
District 58 Parent Focus Group:
Wednesday, Jan. 24 at 8:30 a.m.
Downers Grove Public Library, 1050 Curtiss St.
If you cannot attend the parent focus group, you are welcome to attend a community forum. Community forums are open to all residents living within District 58 boundaries.
Wednesday, Jan. 24 from 7-8 p.m.
Herrick Middle School, 4435 Middaugh Ave. (Geared toward northside residents)
Saturday, Jan. 27 from 10-11 a.m.
Longfellow Center, 1435 Prairie Ave.
3. Variety Show Playbill
4. Fun Lunch Volunteers Needed
CLICK HERE to volunteer!
5. “Chick Chat” 4-6th Grade Girls
6. Yorktown “School Bucks Program”
Please support our schools together by participating in the Yorktown School Bucks Program!!
January 1-31: Visit our fitness studios for Triple Points on any purchases all month long!
January 21 – 27: Shop Amazing Lash Studio for triple points!
HOW IT WORKS:
After shopping and dining at Yorktown, your school’s family and friends can show their Yorktown Center receipts at the Guest Services desk (located on the Lower Level, below The Eatery and near Von Maur) to accumulate points. Shoppers must specify which participating school to allocate the points to.
Show your movie ticket receipts from AMC 18 Yorktown for an easy (and fun!) 75 points per ticket!
Thank you for shopping and giving back to our PTA!
Receipts must be redeemed within 60 days of purchase date. Receipts will be collected from August 1, 2017 until May 1, 2018.
For Whittier to receive a monetary reward, we need to provide $2,000 in receipts by May 1, 2018.