“The child supplies the power but the parents have to do the steering.”
- Fri 3/3 – NO SCHOOL – Teacher Institute Day
- Destination Imagination
- Helping Girls Navigate Adolescence K-3 Friendship Program
- Heroes Program for 4/5 Grade Boys
- Jaguar Jog 2017 Co-Chair Volunteer Request
- Young Rembrandts Volunteer Request
- Spring Fundraiser Volunteer Request
- Chess Scholars Spring Session
- Reading Games
1. Destination Imagination
2. Helping Girls Navigate Adolescence K-3 Friendship Program
Mark your calendar for:
A New HGNA Friendship Program designed for girls in grades K-3
Where: Indian Trails Elementary School
When: Saturday, March 4 from 10-12pm
Learning how to be a good friend is a journey. Starting early can help create the road map needed for your daughter to navigate healthy friendships throughout her life!
Click here for the flyer for more information.
Click here to register now!
3. Heroes Program for 4/5 Grade Boys
Heroes is a half-day event where fourth and fifth grade boys will participate in engaging workshops that will lead them to identify and embrace their unique qualities allowing them to be their best self. Through fun team-building activities, they will learn to work together to ensure all people are valued and discover how friendships are developed and ever-changing. Within small group environments, trained facilitators will cover topics that include self-awareness, conflict resolution, stress management and respect. An exciting game of dodgeball and lunch are also included in this event!
For more information regarding this event or any questions please contact email@example.com
4. Jaguar Jog 2017 Co-Chair Volunteer Request
Hi all! Looking for someone to shadow/co-chair the 2017 Jaguar Jog. The planning has already begun and we need your help!
This co-chair position will then lead to chairing the jog the following year with a new co-chair to shadow you.
Please contact Karrie Donat (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Carla Giannelli (email@example.com) if you are interested and to find out the details of what is needed.
The Jaguar Jog is one of our biggest fundraisers of the year and it cannot be done without the help of many volunteers!
WE appreciate your help!
5. Young Rembrandts Volunteer Request
6. Spring Fundraiser Volunteer Request
The fundraiser is in need of volunteers, please Carrie or Michelle if you are interested. Thank you!