At the September 20th, 2022 General Meeting, the Whittier PTA voted in favor of supporting the Vote Yes! DG 58 Referendum.
Here is how you can help support our students and educators:
- Connect. Follow Vote Yes for DG 58 Schools on Facebook to stay updated.
- Learn the Facts. Visit the District 58 Referendum website for a breakdown of detailed information.
- Get Involved. Join the Vote Yes DG 58 initiative by volunteering, donating or displaying a Vote Yes yard sign.
- Spread the News. Use email, social media, and flyers to share your support for the Referendum.
- Make Your Plan to Vote. Confirm you’re registered to vote by October 23rd, locate your polling place, and VOTE YES! (early voting begins October 24th and Election Day is November 8th). Remind your family, friends and neighbors to go to the polls!