Whittier PTA publishes our only school directory, which parents find invaluable for carpooling, homework help, play dates, and more. If you officially signed up for PTA, you were able to choose whether you’d like to purchase a paper copy. A free online version is accessible to all registered users of the PTA website—and it’s new and improved this year!
ALL Whittier families, please take a moment to complete the following two steps:
1. REVIEW OR ADD YOUR DIRECTORY LISTING NO LATER THAN WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 30.
- If you’re a returning Whittier family, your directory listing has been updated to reflect your student(s)’s grade(s) this year, but please be sure all information is correct: whittierschoolpta.org/directory-listing/
- If you’re a new family (welcome!), please enter your directory listing:
We take privacy seriously, and accessing the online directory requires you to log in with the username and password you used to register for the PTA website. If you’ve forgotten your username or password, visit our help page.
2. ADD THE DIRECTORY “APP” TO YOUR iPHONE OR ANDROID
The directory now allows you to click on a phone number or email address and dial/send a message from your mobile device! Open this email on your phone and click here to visit the online directory. You may be required to enter your username and password again.
- For iPhone: At the bottom of your screen, click on the box icon with the arrow pointing up, then choose Add to Home Screen.
- For Android: Next to the URL at the top of the screen, click on the three vertical dots, then choose Add to Home Screen.
An “app” button linking to the directory will be added to your phone for quick and easy access. (FYI, it’s not an actual app: we’re adding a bookmarked link to your phone screen.)
Please note that online directory listings will be used in the paper directory, as well, so whether you plan to access the directory online or in print, please be sure your online directory listing is accurate. The directory goes to print next week, so don’t delay!
If you have questions, please contact Andrea Knudsen.