Our inaugural “Color Me Whittier” fun run is THIS FRIDAY, rain or shine! Here is a breakdown of how things will work:
- Shirts, sunglasses, and sponsor swag will be going home from school with those who have registered on Thursday!
- Check in starts at 5 pm on Friday on the intermediate playground. EVERYONE must check in to receive a bracelet that will indicate each participant’s heat!
- Be sure to wear your official shirt, sunglasses and any other flare you’d like! GET CREATIVE! The more obnoxious, the better!!
- The first heat will gather at the starting line at 5:30. Subsequent heats will take off every 5-10 minutes. Listen for your bracelet color to be called to take your turn running/walking the .5 mile course and to GET BLASTED WITH COLOR!!
- Course marshals will make sure you stay on the course for maximum blasting!
- Then join us on the intermediate playground for the after party: music, pizza and shaved ice (available for purchase), Experience sign-up, and entertainment from DLD Dance Center, as well as a very special COLOR TOSS for all attendees before the end of the night!
- All the fun will wrap up around 7 pm!
Thank you SO MUCH for all your support for our first color run…we hope everyone has a fun-tastic time! Questions? Email email@example.com