Fun Lunch is a treat for kids and parents alike (take a day off from making lunches)! Typically held twice a month on Fridays, kids enjoy a pre-ordered lunch from a local restaurant.
The PTA also collects funds to purchase lunches for those in our school community who may be facing financial hardship. Please consider a voluntary donation to this fund below. There is also an option to do so in the Boonli form.
2023-2024 Fun Lunch Ordering Instructions
Fall 2023 Orders Open on Monday, August 28th
1. Go to http://www.Boonli.com
2. Click on “Register” Password is WES338.
3. Create an account and update your profile.
*Returning Families: Update your child’s teacher and grade under “Profile.”*
4. To begin ordering, click on the calendar date. First date is: 09/22/23
5. Click through the calendar all the way from 09/22 to 01/26. There are 9 dates in this Fall order.
6. Check out COMPLETELY. Do NOT leave items in your cart!
Note: The Fun Lunch Committee works with many vendors in order to provide a variety of options for our students. It is impossible for us to guarantee that all options are allergy-free. If your child(ren) has food allergies, please contact the vendor directly to confirm its safety prior to ordering. Thank you.
2023-2024 Fun Lunch Volunteer Sign-up
If you’d like to VOLUNTEER during a fun lunch, stay tuned! We need help getting food distributed to the kids, serving drinks, and general supervision. Thanks in advance for your help!